Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tagged - too long, too late.

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!


1. I worked in a bank where I stayed for ten years. I became the branch accountant even though my undergrad course was BS Math

2. I almost entered a seminary. Three times. Twice as a Dominican.

3. I love movies. During Saturdays, I would sleep at 3 in the morning. From watching 5 movies in a row.

4. There was a time in my life that I really thought I was an angel.

5. I started doubting and proving in 1995. After watching Braveheart. I never got back ever since. Those who have eyes, see.

6. I loved, I mean, I love Nicole Kidman. And Monica Bellucci. And several other Holywood girls.

7. I used to write a lot of thoughts. I almost became a writer. And a band singer/guitarist.


I'm gonna tag:

Nobody na lang. Lahat na na-tag na eh. Ay teka.

Andy
Blisterband
Edmelia
Hazel
Deane
Candice Mendoza
Tahnee

No comments: