Saturday, April 7, 2007

Belief in Reincarnation Tied to Memory Errors

LiveScience.com - Belief in Reincarnation Tied to Memory Errors

By Melinda Wenner
Special to LiveScience

People who believe they have lived past lives as, say, Indian princesses or battlefield commanders are more likely to make certain types of memory errors, according to a new study.

The propensity to make these mistakes could, in part, explain why people cling to  implausible reincarnation claims in the first place...

***I have to test myself.  I believe in reincarnation but I don't think I have memory errors.  I once tested my memory through online tests, and it showed I have better memory than 75% of those who tested.  I don't think I have memory errors. 

What was I doing again?  Ah, ok.  I am posting a blog entry.  Sorry. 

No comments: